Monday, September 14, 2009

New McKinney Baby

Keely Ann McKinney was born on the 10th she weighed 8 lbs 6oz. Her poor momma's epideral went the wrong way so it was a numb from the top to the middle birth..lovely I can only imagine...Keely is here and I am so excited that she is healthy and well and that she is a girl AND that her name starts with a K like mine. KKKKKKK aren't they the best letter ever. So strong and tall but balanced with the legs..symetrical so naturally beautiful. She shares is with her older brother Kade and Amanda's middle name is Kristina I think??

I am way excited about General Conference and have had some great times in the last few weeks riding bikes coming into contact with Moose..facebook photo album says it all. Moving into the 4th Apartment since being here but by far the best as far as lay out and size. My roomate Laney is amazing she can sing like nobody's business.

Seminary is going. I hope I am making some inroads. We are reviewing the Quorum of the 12 Apostles now since conference is on the way one apostle a day. We are in the middle of the bookof first Nephi it and Alma are probably my fav. books in the Book of Mormon. The only thing I would change about seminary is the TIME oh my 5 am is ever so early. I still have to find where to put exercise. I kind of miss it..shhh don't tell.

The fall colors are here and so that means beauty and the loss of sunshine. I am so much better prepared this go 'round with some VIT. D baby. It is stuningly gorgeous here now. I need to get out and take some nice pictures.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! That's so exciting for you guys. And, I can't believe Eldon turned 18. Holy cow! Love the blog. Looks like I'll have to check out facebook photos to see your adventures!