Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Family Pictures-loss



Yesterday my Uncle Delwin died. Here are a few pictures of him. He loved his grandkids and being silly. He is going to be missed.
I have soooo many memories with him- I am pretty sure I learned to swim in his pool if not I definitly was glad I knew how. He had some blue honda four wheelers and as a kid he was so willing to give all us nephews and nieces ride after ride on them in the "terrace" field. It was so fun to ride with him and 5-6 other kids and just laugh. He laughed as much as we did.
When we lived in Pennsylvania he came to see us several times and that meant a lot to all of us kids. We are all going to miss his fun loving spirit around.
My heart breaks for my cousins Tana, John, Mandy, and thier kids.
We never know when it is our time to go. I wanted to post our new family pictures and just express my love to them.







2 comments:

Janae' said...

I am so sorry Katie! I just loved your Uncle while I worked with your family :(. It must be so hard for you to be so far away in Alaska.

Larissa said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Death is such a bitter sweet experience. I LOVE the family picture! Great looking family and so good to see a picture of everyone!