Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Thanksgiving fun



So Black Friday was spent in PJ the entire day...it was nice I have been going and going and going. Monday nites FHE, Tuesday Institute Council and Institute class, Wednesday Institute class, Thursday Institute Choir, Friday fun with friends, Saturdays laundry..shopping..getting ready for Sunday, Sunday well its Sunday. Needless to say it was great to just relax with friends and watch some Christmas movies to set the mood.


Saturday Lisa, Char, and I drove down to Soldotna to pick up some Christmas goods from their storage unit and to hear Char's cousin give his homecoming talk. He just got back from Mongolia. We had an amazing road trip. It is soooo beautiful in Alaska. There really is no prettier place...if you love snow.


Char's family was so fun. We played Apples to Apples and Boggle. I lost at both but had a fantastic time playing; I am sure there is a calorie burn chart for laughter on the Apples to Apples box.


Going to a family ward was nice. Louder than our YSA ward but;I got to hold some babies. =0) Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to hold and love on babies. They are so darn cute, and there is nothing better than those little smiles and laughs, oh it just warms my heart. There building was identical to my home ward building that made me a little weepy, awe Conway II Ward I love y'all! and can't wait to see you soon.


Well got to run for now.

No comments: