Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Turnagain arm drive was so nice. I went last evening with a friend and we watched the sunset over the water. It was spectacular and it just made me realize how many things I am grateful for. And how I need to focus on them instead of what is lacking in my life or things I don't have. I struggle with PCOS and it's daily effect on my health and appearance and I need to do what I can and then turn the rest over to the Physician of my soul. Anyway here are some of the things I do have that I love..........
~ this beautiful place I live
~my family
~that I can see
~that I can taste
~my sense of touch _ for those wondering she left off smell -- my sniffer does not work at least
~the gospel not very well at all...and sometimes this is a blessing too! =-)
~the atonement
~laughter
~sunshine
~mountains
~friends
~our country (even with it's current issues and leadership)
~my momma what an angelic human being
~warm brownies
~the hope of all my dreams
~the book of mormon -the word so powerful!
~that I can walk and move about unassisted
~hugs
~baby giggles

Got to go school is about to start.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love it when you post Katie! And we should still talk sometimes; hopefully I can call you soon, and you can answer :)