Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Genera Conference and Decisions

So I have been trying to make some decisions and here are some conclusions

 1. I want to go to grad school...for what I am still unsure law school or education administration, literacy coach, speech pathology, nursing, idk!!!!
 2. UAA is not the college for grad school...it'd be silly to pay out of state tuition at UCA if I stay here another year
 3. Need to get a permanent teaching license and I can do that fairly easily here or Arkansas
  4. Moving home to get a permanent teaching license and investigate going to law school is a    good call 

Saying goodbye to good friends here is going to be really hard. I will always love my year in Alaska and the lessons I have learned at my special school with my special students.  

General Conference is amazing. I am so excited for this weekend and the enlightenment that always comes. The love and connection I feel for the saints throughout the world is amazing. I am excited for mom and dad who get to attend in person this time with Janeen and Eldon. 


 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Katie- You should try to get into UALR Law School in the fall, you and Bruce could go to classes together :)

Larissa said...

Major decisions! Good luck! I'm glad you're loving Alaska so much. Enjoy Conference!