Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland

So we have had so much snow it is everywhere and I love it. It has a special way of putting everyone in the Christmas Spirit. Yesterday we had some ice fog and it made all the trees and anything outside crusted in white ice and it truly looked like a winter wonderland. Gorgeous!!!
I have less than 48 hours before I fly home and can hardly contain myself and not sleeping much at night with excitement and fears of leaving behind my camera or some item.

Last night I went on such a fun date with a guy I have been wanting to go out with for awhile. We had a blast and I am sad he is moving to Idaho before I get back. =-) We went out for Asian food and he showed me how to make Pho' it was so yummy! Then he took me to the mall where we played at an arcade and won tons of tickets. I hit a bonus on one game and scored 500 tickets. It was a great time! We cashed in our tickets and got lots of fun treasures. Then got ice cream and roamed around the mall. We went into the neatest photog shop all about the Aurora Borealis. The photographer was there and so kind. He's pics were amazing and I hope that I see the Auroras soon.

I am missing Pandora. I have not Internet at home and def. missing my stations esp Chris LeDeoux something about his voice is raw and a few of his songs always make me cry.

No comments: