Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

So the first two days were spent reading the most wonderful Book of Mormon! A group of singles gathered at the Stapely's my upstairs neighbors and also the sister to one of the singles. We read it in about 22 hours.

I picked up on lots of new stuff this time. The word Firm really stood out to me. Hearken and hear also stood out. It is so important for us to listen to what Heavenly Father wants us to hear and know. This comes by listening to His prophets who speak with power and authority. Also the immense love of our Savior. He wants us to come unto Him and lay down our sins and follow him. He is willing to show us all sorts of things if we have the eyes to see, ears to hear, and hearts to know and feel.

Went to Bear's tooth theatre yesterday with a friend. A first for me. It is a neat theatre where you can order food and they bring it to you..there are tables in front of you so you can eat during the flim. So fun! An Anchorage hot spot.

Today I am heading down to Girdwood to go to luch with a friend. I hope that it is clear out. It is the most gorgeous drive of anywhere I have ever been across this country!!

I am getting excited/anxious about moving home and all that entails. But am so excited to be close. If you aren't you are out of loop...siblings just forget you. and don't keep you updated ...except Eldon that kid is amazing...the rest.......loosers! Just kidding I know they feel the same about me! They are so busy with kids and life plus the time difference makes it hard for me to remember to call them when it is not 10pm their time.

I have pictures to post just haven't! Will try to soon.

No comments: