Sunday, September 28, 2008



the view from my classroom is the dark picture. the other one is from on top of the parking deck at cristis hosptial

So the Relief Society General Broadcast was amazing; especially Elder Uchtdorf's address. He spoke about how women often see the imperfections and men focus more on their accomplishments. I know that is true for me. I could always do better at what I am doing. Especially in school. I feel totally inadequate to be working with my special population especially with their special needs. ....anyway I was really touched by his message about creating things and having compassion. I really enjoyed the way he defined creativity by something that was not there before.

4 comments:

Just Us said...

So beautiful! You are so lucky to have such an adventure.

Janae' said...

OH my gosh, I did not know you had a blog!! I am going to add you. I am so jealous you are in Alaska, My dream state... LOL

Larissa said...

I'm so excited that you're blogging! I started a few months ago and while I don't blog weekly, I try to get around to it at least every 2 weeks. You should be able to click on my name and link to our blog. Alaska is beautiful. Well, at least where you are! Your pictures are amazing. Keep them coming! And don't get eaten by any of that Alaskan wildlife...I can't believe they just roam around like that!

Aim said...

Hey Katie!

I am sooo jealous! What a beautiful state to live in! Tell Gov. Palin we wish she were running for President.

I am so glad you contacted me. I would love to keep in touch. Let me know when you update your blog so I can check in.

Take care!

Amy & Travis Robbins and Family