Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving fun

I just wanted to write a short list of things I am Thankful for

~ My Heavenly Father and all that He has given me --my health and that it is not worse ha!

~Momma and Daddy

~My immediate family esp all the nephews and nieces they add so much to my life.. Jacob he has such a way of making me smile. ..but I love them all equally.

~My garganchewan extended family Mandy, Tana, Val, Sarah, Tyler, Jeremy, John John, all the rest too but these have been there for me in many ways many times

~Friends good ones that know me and keep tabs on me

~ Snow I find it so magical

~ Sunshine

~ Music esp that of my dad and siblings around a fire..yay

~ Food I love it all the flavors textures colors* cooking is like art for my soul

~Pictures and memories

Many more but these are at the top

1 comment:

Kara Kaufman said...

That is an excellent "Thankful list". Happy Thanksgiving! And I still haven't seen Cristi's hair but I am sure it is both crazy and cute.