Thursday, June 18, 2009

New McKinney Baby! Jack Benson McKinney


Looks like Jared to me...8lbs 10oz 19.5 inches...chubby little guy with dark hair.

Emily Rae looks so happy in this picture..Jack was born on Jared's 30th Birthday!! =0)



The Jared and Ann Marie children. Emily, Cole, Luke, and Jack

Just want to wish Jared a happy birthday. He has always been a great big brother he would play barbies with me and I would play Heman with him. I remember going to the pool with him when we were little tykes in Marysville and him trying to help me learn to swim. Good memories! We did tons of stuff in High School with our good friend Johnny Leach and my cousin Mandy..every weekend we were off doing something fun liking listening to him and THE RAVENS play some tunes. The night before he left on his mission to Utah slc mission. Mandy, Me and my mom stayed up all night to sew all his patches on his army duffle bag. Skittles taste the rainbow..'member that one?
As I have gotten older he has always been there to make me smile when I really felt like crying. And when I did need to cry he was always there to hold me and tell me it would all be alright and that I am amazing..cause I am! wait this is supposed to be about Jared's amazingness :D) Jared has been a great example to me to never quit studying and learning especially in the gospel. He has always been there with added insights and additional references when I ask him about gospel matters. He is more gentle than Quincy. (..who is also an amazing brother just not as gentle as Jared. Love you too Q = ) He is one who is firm in the gospel and his testimony. I love him for listening and reading my blog even when it is long and boring. I love him for taking the time to keep in touch with me and what is going on in my life. I love him for having the only niece and the sweetest nephews for me to love on while I wait....and wait...and wait...for my own. =0)
He welcomes all to his home and makes you feel loved and needed while you are there. His house has an amazing spirit and atmosphere of love for one another and for the Lord. I hope that my future home will be as warm and welcoming. Happy 30th Birthday Jared....I love you..love your little sister...Katie

No comments: