Monday, June 1, 2009

Flat top and other adventures

Me at Lake Eklutna with some friends..memorial day weekend

Me on top of flat top mountain..next time I hike a mountain I will check and make sure my eyes are OPEN in the picture. =0)

So I am loving the summer here!!! Tons of fun with friends...in a most spectacular place.
Highlights from the last week

FHE Memorial Day bbq went great..my last act as FHE coordinator

Softball with friends

Karaoke Bowling

Temple endowments and initaitories
Hiking Flat top (the most summitted mountain in AK) and getting snowed on, on the way down

Making breakfast for a date..he enjoyed the grits..and I LOVE them
Making Sunday dinner for friends...they loved grits and some even loved the chocolate gravy
Keeping Laney's nieces going to see "UP" and to Chuck E Cheese
Rewatching Elder Bednar's CES fireside Sunday during RS time
Eating Suchi with my mentor teacher and my BFF teacher Kay..I never would have made it through my first year of teaching without those two!






1 comment:

LISA said...

Katie your pictures are always so breathtaking!!I have to visit one day!! I need to get your email address and invite you to our little family blog I started! Mine is lisadbrantley@gmail.com I love to keep up with how you are doing- We miss ya Love Lisa and family