Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Fun

Some friends hitting some balls and having fun!
Me pitching to Troy...Idaho farm boys are just good!!




Me and my friend Kay and our mentor teacher Lou Ann. Love these ladies. PS steamed soy beans taste like boiled peanuts..and I love suchi!


So I bought a baseball bat and some softballs at Salvation Army for 3 bucks!! I have made use of them several times this summer. I really enjoy hitting some balls with friends.


We had a YSA summer kickoff activity out in Eagle River this weekend it was fun. We did some dancin' and eating some yummy food.


Thursday I went to the temple and did some sealings. It has been awhile since I did them. It was really neat. I love being in the temple and so blessed to live with on "in my backyard." I have been trying to go weekly since General Conference...several talks on temples and covenants..Bednar, Scott, Christofferson to name a few.
Sunday night we did Doctrine and Dessert at my friend Katie Hill's (we served in the same mission) she has a piano so we sang some hymns and then discussed Elder Christoffersons talk from General Conference about the Power of Covenants. Had a great time with good kids. Our YSA ward is amazing.








No comments: