Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home

n



Man what a long flight from Anchorage to Dallas! I did not get much sleep. Sammy John, Eldon, and MOmma came to pick me up from the airport. It was sooo good to see them.

We then went to lunch with all the siblings except our Florida resident brother Justin. It was good to be in the same place with them. I love talking on Skype with them but in person is best.

I got to take a nap, worked out, then had FHE with the family. Momma made my favorite her lasagna.

I played outside with the kiddos. We went on rides on the Ranger. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to ride on ATv's. I was having as much fun as they were.

Stayed over at Jared and Ann Maries but on the Trampoline with Sam, Emily, and Cole. It was perfect weather for it. It was so nice to see the sun go down. I love the AK sunshine but sometimes it is a wee bit annoying to have sunlight coming in your room at 3 am when the sun is coming up. I had a great time looking at the stars and telling them stories. Emily had a lot of questions about what are stars? how do you get there? what is a falling star? who lives up in the stars? She is so dang cute!! I am pretty sure the information I gave her was not 100% accurate but it was sufficient for her.

Today I went to lunch with Janeen and Momma at La Huerta my favorite Mexican place. We had a good time. Me and Momma went to buy some fabric for a new temple bag one that will keep my dress a little more unwrinkled than my current one. I am excited and we found patterns to sew new temple dresses and some sweet white fabric that won't wrinkle. YAY!!

I am having a great time enjoying the family and holding all these babies. I love it. I can't wait to do this full time. I love teaching but I was made to be a momma.

We leave tomorrow for Florida to see Justin, Amanda, and baby Kade. Amanda is expecting a baby girl in September. We are all so excited to see her and add some more girls to the family.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

wait, wait, WAIT!!! YOU were in DALLAS... and you didn't call????? I am HURT!

Just Us said...

So, I am still wondering if you are staying in Alaska, or moving elsewhere. I think I must have missed the post where you decided.