Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best companion ever


Sometimes I feel "companionless" and my heart aches..and then I read from the Book of Mormon and instantly I realize I have been given a wonderful companion that will never abandon, lead astray, take my money and run, use or abuse plus I don't have to wait for it to call or decode it's motives.

I am so grateful for a companion who never complains or laughs at or argues with me but who always reassures me I am good and deserving. One who reminds me who I really am..a daughter of God with divine capabilities for good. It is the always there and always reassuring. Most importantly it points me to place my trust, faith, and hope in Christ who is the best companion you could ever have. It does have a few draw backs although it's pages sometimes catch my tears it is not so good at hugging; yet sometimes when I read, I do feel as if I am enveloped and it does reassure me that I can be eternally encircled in the arms of Jesus which is pretty close to a hug. right? It has yet to pay for a date but It is always there when I need it and that is more than I could ask for.

I know this book was translated by the power of God. People have to explain this marvelous book somehow and if they would just read they would know there is no explaining it away; it is from GOD. Another testament of Christ that He lives and that He will restore the House of Israel and His covenant to His chosen people. How He loves me and this love sustains me through shadow and sunshine