Thursday, May 21, 2009

new job--kids leave--kris allen

All signed up for another year at my undisclosed school location--if I told you I would have to quit. =0) I am wicked excited about next year and having a hard time focusing on finishing up IEP reports...that I should be doing right now by the way. I am excited because it will be 6, 7, and 8th grade Social Studies. YAY!!!

There is an uneasy emptiness to my room. Y'all all know I do not do ALONE well. 1. My TA is gone some days it felt like these were our kids. I could look at Mandi and she would know what to do or say with one of the kiddos. She is at her sisters graduation in TX and I am way jealous. 2. My room is bare...my classroom library is so comforting. I love to read and having them all in boxes makes me sad. I can hear them screaming let us out! The book shelves look so lonely. 3. Kids are gone. I don't know weather to laugh or cry about that one. They each have their moments but I love them anyway...can't help it.

Kris Allen won American Idol. WOW. I can not believe that some one from little ole Conway, Arkansas. That is exciting. I know my family was all excited to call and tell me hours before anything aired here. Way to go Kris.

I have another date tomorrow with Mr. Valley. He is just good...a good dad...good hard worker...good to me...just good. I like it~ Later oh p.s. I am loving my new apartment!!!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I would like to hear more about this guy... perhaps in a facebook message if you would like more privacy....