Sunday, May 24, 2009

about perfect

bon fire down on the beach
a fox on the beach eating some left over graham crackers

a moose on Tudor road may 16th




Me and my date on Friday the 22nd went to the Alaska Botanical Gardens and found that note on the gate..yeah we didn't go for a walk there but hit up the coastal trail...it is becoming one of my favorite places on earth!!

Memorial Day weekend

~ a date that included dinner, a long walk on the beach ** for reals** , a movie and joining a girls night
~chocolate girls night til 1:30 am
~hitting every value village (thrift stores) looking for a baseball glove and Laney made me buy some smaller shirts so I can show off my smaller figure. =)
~ buying my bike
~baseball for hours --thanks Katie Hill for setting that up I LOVED being permacatcher and only getting out once! YAY for me.
~first icecream cone of the summer
~church tomorrow
~camping sunday night at Eklutna lake --taking the bike out there nice riding around the lake
~bbq monday for Family Home Evening
~ Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Hey Lady! I love reading your blog (even though I don't comment all the time). It sounds like you're having so much fun! Keep the posts coming. Alaska seems amazing! As much as I hate cold, after reading your blog, I think I would venture to vacation there! :) Glad you're doing so well.