Monday, May 18, 2009

Relief Society Spot Light

1. Where do u call home?
All over~ Alaska, Utah, Pennsylvania, and the hometown of Kris Allen.

2. Describe the perfect day.
Camping and a big ole breakfast, fourwheeling in some mud with the whole family picnicking by a nice lake, then cleaning up for a dinner date with Mr. Right to the symphony, finished off with star gazing on a trampoline or a nice sturdy porch swing...they have a tendency to break.

3. How do you spend your spare time? Spare time what is that? Reading adolescent literature, church books and the scriptures, being "Auntie", being outside with friends..y'all are awesome!

4. What are some of your skills, talents? Eating it is one of my best things =0) I have a pretty good memory, I have a love for light and truth and like to dispense it to others, people have told me I am funny, I like to make people feel welcome and at home, I am amazing with small children my brothers call me "Mary Poppins" ( maybe because I carry around so many bags =)

5. What is your favorite food, place, sport, indoor activity? I love my mommas lasagna, favorite place in the arms of someone I love; hugs are the best! keep 'em coming, volleyball, indoor activity--snuggling on the couch watching some John Wayne or old family home videos.

6. What is one of your favorite scriptures and why? 2 Nephi 9:54 feast upon that which perisheth not...and let your soul delight in fatness. This verse reminds me of what is really important and keeps me focused on the spiritual rather than the temporal. And 1 Nephi 21: 16 I will not forget thee, behold I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands. When I feel alone or forgotten this one brings me around.

7. Who is your favorite Hero/Heroine? My mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Complete this sentence: Happiness is...(in family life) is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ...really this was the first thing that popped in my head. Happiness is also the feeling I get when I am obedient, rocking a baby to sleep, laughing with my girl cousins at 2 am, feeling so close to someone, making memories, and traveling

9. Do you have any nicknames? Weechie from my dad, Larry from some cousins

10. Do you have a favorite church song? The primary song Love is Spoken here. Family isn't it about TIME? It is the dream I hope to create; one day.

11. Where all have you lived in your life? Pre-existence, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Alaska, and I don't know where else I aint dead yet.

No comments: