Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reunion Trip

Uncle Ray mom and me at the Oklahoma City Memorial and Museum. It was so powerful! I would highly recommend it for anyone.



Well did I have a great trip to Arizona! It was so much fun getting to know some of my Sherwood and Jones cousins and great uncles better. Momma and me drove out with Uncle Ray my grandpa's brother. Ray has always been like a second grandpa to me and ever since I was a little girl he has called me his Katie dibs..why I don't know. It was awesome. He did great traveling there and back.

We drove strait through on Wednesday. Thurday we went to Grandpa Sherwood boyhood ranch and had a good time listening to stories of when he was little.

Friday and Saturday was full of games and fun for everyone involved.

Sunday was the highlight though. 3 missionary couples reported in on their missions and all the remaining original 14 bore powerful testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, of their families, their love for country, and gave some very good advice. I wrote down what they said and will try to get it typed and published soon. Will write more later.

No comments: