Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pallin glasses

Alaskan's are serious about their eye gear. Gov. Pallin frames are nothing compared to what some of her constituents wear. I just had an eye exam last Friday and my eyes, well one of my eyes was better than it was before.,I had no ideas eyes could do that. ( Our bodies are amazing) I am having the hardest time picking out new frames. Glasses become such a part of who you are and here this is no joke. Folks wear some way cool frames and I just don't know if I am that cool. We are talking rhinestone studded, lattice metal work on the arms, funky colors, and some with all three. Anyways, I should be reading my scriptures right now so off I go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's hilarious. I guess during the winter that's the only part of you that can be stylish when its so cold, so they really want to look good.