Monday, April 27, 2009

The cleanest gutter....the best compliment

So today my TA and the TA next door were talking about old shows and cartoons that have some pretty hefty innuendos and my TA said, "McKinney you probably wouldn't get them now ..you have the cleanest gutter." I thought that was the best compliment you could get...or at least high up on the list.

I think at first she was a little nervous about me after she found out I was .....duhnt duhnt duhnt....Mormon and she lives an alternative lifestyle..but we have gotten along really well. She is a sweet girl from Texas so we have been able to commiserate about missing Sonic, (although my waist line is not- although I have been a slacker for over a month....got to get back on my routine) , whataburger, wal-mart super centers, olive garden, lightning storms, the stars and a dark night, lightning bugs, family, friends, an overall respect for older people...and things we don't miss like snakes, ticks, chiggers, armadillos, people who are missing 95% of their teeth....

No comments: